Well, we're getting requests for even more updates of Annabelle, so we have some more pictures later below.
Daddy had to go back to work yesterday after being out for close to 4 weeks!! It was tough leaving Annabelle (and Beth), but Daddy still gets to spend some early morning play time with Annabelle and enjoys the evening. Mommy misses Daddy's help during the day, but is enjoying Mommy/Annabelle time a lot during the day too!!
Mommy and Annabelle enjoying play time over the weekend!
"Over the River and Through the Woods....."
On Sunday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house (Fritz's parents) for lunch and to hang out. This was Annabelle's first time over to their house. Fritz's sister Jenny came over too! Annabelle enjoyed the visit!!!
Floor Time with Grandpa!
Checkin' out the Rhododendrons with Grandpa!
Laughing with Grandma!
Playtime with Mommy while Daddy is away at work.......
1 comment:
Thank you for the midweek update! Wooohooo!! OH! Also thanks for doing the pics differently again, these I can print out! Now it's just figuring out what was up with the past 2 blogs worth of pics - I would love to print those out as well for my album I have going! Love the pic of dad and Annabelle in the yard, and ya, what WAS going on in the shot of me with Annabelle?? I told you - no crying/fussy shots allowed! HAHAHHA!!! I am so glad I got to come up on Sunday for a bit, 2 weeks would have been too long to wait to see my Banannabelle! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday night and hanging out for the weekend! Love AUNT Jenny!
Post a Comment