Life is fun (and Daddy can tie a mean head scarf!)
(but those aren't Daddy's painted nails!)
Annabelle has enjoyed standing (with Mommy and Daddy's help), but today she started truckin' across the room! While holding Daddy's hands, Annabelle quickly "walked" across the family room and halfway back!! (We're going to have our hands full soon!!) No crawling yet, but she did "one-armed pushups" today - reached up for a toy with one hand and supported her chest by with her other arm!
My First Father's Day!!
On Sunday Annabelle had her first father's day (and so did Daddy!!!). Annabelle really enjoyed the gardens and the birdbath too!!
Annabelle and Daddy and Grandpa!
Annabelle and her Daddy!
Will Mommy mind if I climb in?
Saturday Playdate!
Saturday, Annabelle and Mommy caught up with some friends from Beth's school and had some fun!
Dinner with "Aunt Laura"
Saturday night, Beth and Fritz's friend from church, Laura, dropped by with dinner and to hang out with Annabelle....we all had a great time!
Here are some more cute shots of Annabelle as she's playing with Mommy!
Annabelle with her new blocks!
These bowls are fun!
What should I do next??
And here are a few more good pictures!!
Annabelle & Aunt Jenny
Annabelle catchin' some Z's with Grandma!!
2 comments:
Fritz are you SURE those aren;t your hot pink nails? I know I saw you with some nail polish on ;) LOL. I love that pic of me and Annabelle - thanks for putting it up! Too bad you didn't put up her "Marilyn Monroe" pose I sent you! Beth I can't wait to go to H Mart on Friday with you and Annabelle! Love Aunt Jenny
omg, mrs. lang she's soooo beautiful! congratsss!!!! hope your summer stays as good as it is now.
love always, nora
Post a Comment