MASSIVE BLOG UPDATE!!! This page updated on 7/19 to include 12 posts from 5/28-7/7.

Only the twelve most recent posts are shown on this page. Make sure to check out the archives for previous posts and pictures you may have missed!!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Annabelle's Half-Birthday!!!

Annabelle's so excited...'cause she just recently turned 6 months old!!!!
Time to "Party"
Friday night we went to August Moon - our favorite local Korean restaurant - to enjoy some good food and hang out with Fritz's family on Annabelle's 1/2 birthday!

What do I get to eat...just this plastic toy???

Is this the best you could do from the menu???

I want big people food....in a BIG bowl!! (Is 6 months too young for sushi bibimbap??)


Annabelle with Mommy and Daddy


Annabelle with Grandma


Annabelle with Grandpa



More cool pix!

Here are some more good pictures from earlier today!!!




Annabelle with Aunt Jenny





I need my reading glasses!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so going to miss my Bananabelle for the next 3 weeks! Augh! I'm glad you liked the pics I took :) And teach her young how to sort out that junk mail! LOL Love Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we're FINALLY going to meet Annabelle this coming weekend and continue to celebrate her half birthday. Just think about it.. Annabelle joined your family and Butters, the Jack Russell, joined ours. Okay.. it's not quite like we have kids growing up together but it's going to have to do for now!

FatherEuph said...

PHENOMINAL PICTURES! She's so adorable!!!