Getting more settled:
Annabelle continues to be a very sweet baby, and Mommy, Daddy, and Annabelle are having a lot of fun! Some nights are still difficult but that's about it. She's had her first few checkups with the Pediatrician, and everything looks great! She even did well with her first few shots.
Besides taking her to the Dr., we've also started going out more places - first stop.....Sears Hardware! (Annabelle dozed off while Mommy had her in her carrier!) Also been out to the grocery store and Target.
First Playdate!
Annabelle had her first playdate on Sunday.....she had loads of fun!
Catching up with Friends
It's been awhile since we saw our good friends Scott and Lori from college, along with their kids. We got together Tuesday to catch up, enjoy some KFC, and have fun with Annabelle!
Aunt Jenny "on film"!
Fritz's sister Jenny stayed with us the first few weekends to help around the house and with Annabelle as we got settled in - it was a great help. Unfortunately, we didn't have any pictures from the first weekend!! Here are a few from this past weekend...

More fun with Fritz's parents
Fritz's parents stopped by a few times this past weekend to play with Annabelle. Annabelle enjoyed playing with Fritz's mom and going for walks around the yard with his Dad!...here are a few more pictures.
Visiting with more friends
On Friday, Alicia and Krista stopped by to meet Annabelle. They are good friends from church, and Alicia is one of Annabelle's godparents!

More "day in the life" with Annabelle......
Hangin' out with Mom and Dad
Just being cute!
This doesn't look like food?!
What are you making for dinner daddy???? Is it ready yet!

Enjoying the outdoors with Mommy:
Playtime with Daddy

Playtime with Mommy

I love my jumperoo!!

Mommy, I'm getting tired!!

5 comments:
What a happy family! I log on every day to see what's been going on with the three of you. Annabelle is such a little cutie pie! I'm counting down the days until I get to meet her.
Beth -- I think it's time for the traveling journal again! I'll be sending it soon!
Looking forward to a wonderful summer filled with lots of pictures! Thanks for sharing this most exciting part of you (our) lives with us. It is a great gift.
XX00XX
Kitty
Beth and Fritz, Thanks for sharing your story to get Annabelle and her homecoming. You guys were very diligent about keeping us posted. Loved all the pictures. Felt like I was there. At the same time I was following my niece and her husband when they went to get their Dylan in China. Both children are home with their families now and what a blessing. God is good. Love to all!
I'm with Lynn... can't wait to meat her!! Am uploading some pics to CVS to develop for Gigi!
Will call you tomorrow eve. Have to go to Gigi's, but will call you from there!!
Yes, I too am here often. You do a great job with this blog!!
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! I love the pictures from both blogs! We can't wait to meet the Annabelle in person! If you don't mind, I've added links from my website to yours. If it's a problem, just drop me an e-mail.
Love to the family!
-Rob, Heather, and David
Post a Comment