MASSIVE BLOG UPDATE!!! This page updated on 7/19 to include 12 posts from 5/28-7/7.

Only the twelve most recent posts are shown on this page. Make sure to check out the archives for previous posts and pictures you may have missed!!

Monday, October 8, 2007

At the Big Chicken!

Here are some pictures we missed from yesterday! On our way back from the Korean Fair, we stopped off at "The Big Chicken" for ice cream and to show Annabelle some of the animals at the farm (goats, bunnies, chickens, pigs, horses!). Annabelle enjoyed some of Mommy's ice cream (and seeing the animals too!).

Today Annabelle really starting "talking" alot, and she took more steps for Mommy! We went out for Japanese for dinner tonight, and Annabelle enjoyed eating chicken, rice, and mangoes too!!






1 comment:

Clanger said...

oooooh I miss the Big Chicken! I hope Annabelle loves it as much as I did when dad used to take me there! :)
Love Aunt Jenny