MASSIVE BLOG UPDATE!!! This page updated on 7/19 to include 12 posts from 5/28-7/7. Only the twelve most recent posts are shown on this page. Make sure to check out the archives for previous posts and pictures you may have missed!!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Aug7 - The Heat is Makin' me Crazee!
Welcome back to the Blog ...it's August, it's gettin' hot, and we're all gettin' a little crazy!!
Is this where my head goes???!!
I'm taller than the crib is wide!!
Mommy and Annabelle getting goofy together! Aunt Jenny and Annabelle enjoying a good laugh I think this scarf makes me go faster (or at least I look cooler)!! Taking a break from the craziness.....
...or have Mommy and Daddy decided to ditch the baby tub and just use the washer and dryer for bath time?
Annabelle enjoying picking out her own toys! Annabelle enjoying(?) her first shopping cart ride!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hehehehehe I love the Crazeeee theme! I forgot we put her in (and under!) the laundry basket! Can;t wait til I get home this evening and can see what the video clips are this week! See you tomorrow! Love Aunt Jenny
Happy 8months, Annabelle! Now please ask your Daddy to hurry up and post a new blog already!! We have been waiting over 2 weeks now - no fair! Love you!!! Aunt Jenny
3 comments:
Hehehehehe I love the Crazeeee theme! I forgot we put her in (and under!) the laundry basket! Can;t wait til I get home this evening and can see what the video clips are this week! See you tomorrow! Love Aunt Jenny
You are in trouble now, and probably know it!! Love, Mom
See you at your house in October. Maybe here in Sept!
Happy 8months, Annabelle! Now please ask your Daddy to hurry up and post a new blog already!! We have been waiting over 2 weeks now - no fair! Love you!!! Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment